Ten years. That’s the average amount of time a homeowner stays in a house, according to the National Association of Realtors®.
Think that sounds shockingly short? Or way too long? The fact is, people's reasons for selling their home are different, as are their time frames.
1. You know the seller’s market is booming and you want in
2. Because your neighbors just got what for their house?
3. You’re sick of feeling financially stressed
4. You’ve grown—but your home hasn't
5. You're over 'high maintenance'
6. You’ve put at least 5 years into the relationship
Read More>How Long Should You Live in Your Home? 6 Signs It's Time to Move On